Fulfillmen International shipping: a new trend in Order Fulfillment Platform from China a wide range of logistics as well as warehousing solutions for eCommerce vendors who produce stuff from China.
Fulfillmen ships internationally from any of these fulfillment centers in Huizhou and Shenzhen, China to any customer’s door accessible by carriers anywhere in the world.
It eliminates the hassles and delays of cross-border commerce business, so brands selling and shipping a higher volume of merchandise locations will usually be benefited from having inventory in one location in China and should not use multiple fulfillment centers.
We provide fulfillment service from our warehouse and from there we can arrange the collection and shipment of your products and orders. That can be fulfilled on request with shipping through any number of different channels you choose from.
The inventory would be securely stored there and stock levels would be updated in real-time on our most advanced online system so the customer can check their inventory level, financial status, tracking number online at any time without a headache. Now we also developed a most advanced API system for our E-Biz customers!!
Keeping international shipping costs down
Here are some ways to consider to keep your international order spending down.
- Using a government carrier helps keep additional fees down because they do not charge customs brokerage fees, unlike private carriers. Government carriers include USPS, China Post, Royal Mail, Hongkong Post, Netherland Post, Singapore Post, etc.
- The retail cost defined in your Invoice determines the total value which is used to determine customs duties during import.
- Use Fulfillmen’s China warehouse to minimize delivery costs. If you ship a lot to different destinations and sell in many numbers of B2C Stores like Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, Newegg, Lazada, ETSY, etc, and Platforms like Shopify, Magento, big commerce, woo commerce and if use a warehouse in those countries has many disadvantages for both small and large brands:
- You need to pay customs & duties, clearance, and transportation upon delivery to the warehouse
- Again need to pay for the local shipping charges up to the end customer’s door
- You may manage all your inventory in a Warehouse in the destination so you need to pay those Extra charges like packing and pack fees, Storage fees, Handling fees, etc, and a bit more expensive when compared to China.
- If an inventory is stored in China it is much more convenient if the products get damaged or not working properly, and they can return back to the manufacturer on time and easily.
- Better shipping rates and shorter transit time for orders and much more !!