Chinese New Year is a meaningful and eventful holiday for every Chinese and anyone that celebrates it. However, the holiday can also be very tight for e-commerce businesses as demands increase while some key business partners such as fulfillment companies and even shipping lines close because they observe the Chinese New Year. This causes delays and possibly even loss of inventory for any e-commerce businesses that depends on Chinese B2B businesses and any businesses that observe the holiday.
To avoid this problem, Fulfillmen offers pre-booking orders during this holiday season. This means that, you can still get most of Fulfillmen’s services as we are partially operating during the Chinese New Year to help you ship your orders.
If you are interested in our services, simply pre-book to us for Chinese New Year as we only offer this on limited slots.
If you want to pre-book, simply talk to your dedicated Account Manager and he/she will guide you through the process.
Fulfillmen Chinese New Year Pre-booking Form
1. Processing and shipping of regular shipments will stop on the night of February 6, 2021.
2. Processing of regular shipments will resume on February 19, 2021
3. The booking is available to those clients who need our service from February 7 to February 18, 2021.
Instructions For Pre-Booking
1. Click on the Book Now button above.
2. Fill in your answers to the form.
3. Once done, please submit the form by clicking the submit button.
4. Your account manager will inform you regarding your pre-booking.