The setup is pretty easy, please follow these simple installation steps:
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Upload and install the plugin to your WooCommerce store.
- Once the plugin is installed, navigate to WooCommerce Settings.
- Click on the ‘Fulfillmen – WooCommerce’ tab
- Grab your Fulfillmen API details from here
- Enter the User ID (fulfillmen customer ID) and API Key
- Enter the Fulfillmen Username/Email
- Provide the Fulfillmen Account Password
- The Final Step is to provide the store name (without spaces).
- Hit Save and that’s it!
In order to make the plugin work, please authenticate the details you have provided with our API. To do so please follow these steps:
- After Saving your fulfillmen details click on Account info link (at the right)
- If the info you have provided are correct, you will see your account balance and a notice that the Database is up to date.
- After setting up the database, click on Shipping Configuration and select the default shipping lines for each geo.
- Once you are done with Shipping Configuration you can go ahead and enable the automation from the Settings option.
- Click on Automatic Tracking update processing checkbox to enable Tracking number synchronization.
- Click on Automatic Order Processing to enable Automated order collection.
These are the optional features which you can enable as per your need.
- Email Notifications for Fulfilled Orders: Enabling this option will trigger WooCommerce’s native Order Complete notification hook and will shoot an email to the customer along with the tracking information.
- Zorem Advanced Shipment Tracking Integration: Our plugin supports integration with Zorem’s Advance Shipment Tracking plugin, if you are using this plugin then you can enable this option.
- Custom Tracking URL: Here you can setup your own custom URL which will be used in the email notifications.